10 requests of a dog to his human being
1. My life lasts about 10-15 years. Every time you go away from me means pain to me. Think about that before you buy me.
2. I need time to understand what you expect from me.
3. Please have confidence in me - that's what I'm living for.
4. Don't be angry with me for too long and don't lock me up as a punishment! You have your fun and joy, all your friends - I do only have you.
5. Please talk to me from time to time. Even if I cannot understand the words you say I love the voice whispering to me.
6. You should know: however you treat me - I will never forget.
7. Consider, before you do any harm to me, that my pine could easily break the bones of your hands, but that I'll never make use of them.
8. Before you designate me as reluctant at work, being stubborn or lazy, bear in mind that it could be the wrong food you give to me, that I was too long out in the sun or that my heart could be worn out.
9. Take care of me when I'm old - you will be old one day, too.
10. Stand by me even when times are getting difficult. Never say: "Oh no, I cannot see things like that" or "it should happen when I'm not around". Everything is much easier for me with you standing by my side.